A Lawyer Who Cares About Your Case
Chelsea Nicholson fights for her clients. Work with our firm and put over 16 years of legal experience to work for you. Don't risk your future!
Criminal Defense Services in Nashville
Empathetic Legal Representation in Davidson County and Throughout Middle Tennessee
If you are charged with a crime or believe you will be soon, the first thing you should do is hire a capable legal professional to serve as your guide and advocate. Chelsea Nicholson, Attorney at Law has over 16 years of legal experience and is ready to fight for your freedoms both in and out of the courtroom.
Our criminal defense services in Nashville can provide you with the empathetic and diligent legal representation you need to prevail in these difficult matters. We know what is at stake and care deeply about our clients. Our knowledgeable team will take advantage of every defense opportunity available in your case, and we regularly leverage expert testimony and science-based resources to enhance our arguments. No matter what you have been charged with, we are here for you and will do everything possible to obtain the best possible outcome.
Do not wait to get in touch with an attorney if you have been charged with a crime. Call (615) 913-3932 or contact us online to discuss your case with us.
Cases We Handle
Chelsea Nicholson, Attorney at Law has successfully represented countless clients throughout the state. We have substantial jury trial experience and are extensively familiar with how prosecutors approach a wide variety of criminal charges.
Our criminal defense services in Nashville include representation in cases involving:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Offenses. Even a single DUI can result in up to 11 months and 29 days in jail plus fines, counseling, and a one-year license revocation. Multiple offenses and aggravating factors will result in harsher sentences and penalties.
- Probation Violations. Individuals convicted of criminal offenses may be placed on probation in lieu of incarceration. If someone violates some requirement of their probation, they can be arrested. Probation violations can lead to probations being revoked as well as other penalties.
- Sex Crimes. We handle cases involving rape, sexual assault, sexual battery, prostitution, indecent exposure, and more. Most sex crimes will be charged as felonies and can result in many years of incarceration.
- Domestic Violence. Instances of domestic violence – which do not necessarily need to involve physical contact or violence – will be tried as Class A or Class B misdemeanors. Repeat offenses will lead to more serious charges and penalties.
- Theft Crimes. The severity of theft charges will depend on the total value of the stolen goods or services. Repeat offenders will also face stiffer charges and penalties. Sentencing alternatives and civil remedies will sometimes available be available when an offense only involves low-value property or services.
- Violent Crimes. Our team handles matters involving murder, attempted murder, homicide, aggravated assault, kidnapping, and more. Violent crimes are aggressively prosecuted in Tennessee, and convictions can result in decades of incarceration.
- Drug Crimes. Drug-related offenses include simple possession, possession with intent, sale of a controlled substance, trafficking, conspiracy, and manufacturing. The seriousness of the charges will depend on the classification of the drugs involved, the quantity of the drugs, the location where the offense took place, and any other aggravating factors. Even a seemingly minor offense can result in incarceration.
Call (615) 913-3932 or contact us online today to start exploring your defense options.
to request a free consultation.
Tenacious Advocate Who Provides Transparent Communication
Spanish Speaking Services Available
Your Initial Consultation Is Free
Over 16 Years of Legal Experience